Saturday, June 9, 2012

iPod Nails!



I was asked by one of my subscribers on YouTube to do iPod nails. I didn't want to do something that everyone else has done because I've already seen many nails done with all iPods. I decided to make it my own and came up with this super cute idea.

For the gray nails I used China Glaze Recycle. An amazing medium gray. The pink iPod nail was done with Sinful Colors Cream Pink.



The white, black, and the pink heart were all done with acrylic paint. I use the brand Apple Barrel. It's super cheap. Less than $1 and it lasts forever if you're only using it for nail art. You can find it in the craft section of Walmart. That's where I got mine.



And of course I always use base and top coat. Currently I'm using Beauty Secrets base coat and Out the Door for my top coat. I got them both at my local Sally Beauty Supply.





It's super easy to recreate these nails and you can use whatever colors you want. To see how I did these nails feel free to watch my video tutorial.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...